Located in the Dehesa de la Herrería (Herrería Meadows), to the west of the Monastery, Gabriel de Bourbon, son of Carlos III, commissioned the architect Juan de Villanueva in 1771 to carry out the work on the Upper Pavilion. Its purpose was to allow him to enjoy his greatest interests, among which were music, and to allow him to have a private life, in the company of his circle of friends and away from the protocol that surrounded the palace.

How is the visit?